2013-01-02

Modern Seinfeld

Ricky Gervais, Jerry Seinfeld and an Austin Healey in an
 unothorised screen capture of the Death Machine episode of
Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee.
While writing this post I got seriously distracted by Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee (hat tip NY Times) and tracking down "The League" (found it on iTunes) as per a comment on the Wired article:

 "Worst idea ever, we already have "The IT Crowd", "Always Sunny [in Philadelphia]", "The League", "30 Rock", "Modern Family" and dare I say, the [...] US version of "The Office" all dealing with 'Today' "

By the way, I can't speak for The League, but you should absolutely watch every episode of the above shows (most are on iTunes) before wasting your time with the rest of this post.

After a couple of the people I follow on Twitter retweeted Modern Seinfeld ( @SeinfeldToday ), a fan fiction account with 140 character summaries of modern never aired Seinfeld episodes, I read all 22 days worth. I laughed and I felt good after reading them.

I'm now one of 292,542 followers. 

To my chagrin, we aren't exactly a secret society. The following articles have been written about the account. I'm a 24/7 connected new junky and huge Seinfeld show fan, how did I take so long to catch on?


No comments:

Labels

Canada (204) Internet (124) TV (104) iPhone (103) World (99) Liberal Party (65) New Brunswick (44) OUI (43) Ipod touch (33) Media (33) haha (29) Bus (26) Environment (16) StreetView (16) La politique (15) Twitter (15) Travel (12) wmtc (12) Books (11) iPad (11) Gadgets (10) Cancer (7) Monde (6) tetesaclaques (6) HOC (5) Shoshana (4) Games (2) Index (1) tac (1)

Twitter Updates