2012-05-09

Pebble, the first iPhone-worthy Smartwatch

I could be wrong, but I think Pebble is the first iPhone compatible smartwatch. I use the term "first" loosely, as it is not available yet. I want one. I wanted the inPulse when I first heard about it last year, and then I completely forgot about it. Even worse, I bought an other Pulse incompatible iPhone.

Do you need a smartwatch? Well, you didn't "need" your smartphone and you didn't "need" your smart tablet, and that didn't stop you. However, you needed a car and you didn't get the Smart Car. So there. But for $125, why not?

Disclaimer: when I was a kid I had a PacMan watch and was very popular on the playground for about a week (charging 10 cents per game), until other kids got Pacman watches. As far as I can tell, you can't play Pacman on the Pebble, yet. 

No comments:

Labels

Canada (204) Internet (124) TV (104) iPhone (103) World (99) Liberal Party (65) New Brunswick (44) OUI (43) Ipod touch (33) Media (33) haha (29) Bus (26) Environment (16) StreetView (16) La politique (15) Twitter (15) Travel (12) wmtc (12) Books (11) iPad (11) Gadgets (10) Cancer (7) Monde (6) tetesaclaques (6) HOC (5) Shoshana (4) Games (2) Index (1) tac (1)

Twitter Updates