2012-04-24

Homosexual Coloreds Win in Alberta

To say that I wasn't following the election in Alberta would be an understatement (although I've been considering moving to Alberta for many years). How bad could the Wild Rose party be? Surely they can't be clanesque.

Oops.

"I think as a Caucasian I have an advantage," Leech, a pastor running to be the MLA for Calgary-Greenway, said. "When different community leaders such as a Sikh leader or a Muslim leader speak, they really speak to their own people in many ways. As a Caucasian, I believe that I can speak to all the community."

"homosexuals they will suffer for eternity in a "lake of fire." (Edmondton candidate Allan Hunsperger).

On the plus side, both lost, badly.  

No comments:

Labels

Canada (204) Internet (124) TV (104) iPhone (103) World (99) Liberal Party (65) New Brunswick (44) OUI (43) Ipod touch (33) Media (33) haha (29) Bus (26) Environment (16) StreetView (16) La politique (15) Twitter (15) Travel (12) wmtc (12) Books (11) iPad (11) Gadgets (10) Cancer (7) Monde (6) tetesaclaques (6) HOC (5) Shoshana (4) Games (2) Index (1) tac (1)

Twitter Updates