2010-06-11

No More Tweet Feed

Power FriendingWhat was I thinking! I've cluttered months and months of postings with my Twitter musings. Sorry about that. If you do want to read what I tweet, go to Altavitagoogle's Tweets or follow me directly on Twitter

One negative of this move is that my blog will no longer be as fresh. Freshness, as you may or may not know, is part of Google's search algorithm. So in theory, traffic to my blog will actually drop (argh!). But I'm putting you, the reader, first.

That said, my tweets might not be pretty, but they are concise and often do link to important and entertaining sources of information. Just saying.

Happy reading.

No comments:

Labels

Canada (204) Internet (124) TV (104) iPhone (103) World (99) Liberal Party (65) New Brunswick (44) OUI (43) Ipod touch (33) Media (33) haha (29) Bus (26) Environment (16) StreetView (16) La politique (15) Twitter (15) Travel (12) wmtc (12) Books (11) iPad (11) Gadgets (10) Cancer (7) Monde (6) tetesaclaques (6) HOC (5) Shoshana (4) Games (2) Index (1) tac (1)

Twitter Updates