2010-05-05

  • 16:21 @fibre_guy The Kobo eReader isn't really sold out. I counted 20 available in Calgary 2 minutes ago at indigo.ca .Only 1 available in Moncton #
  • 16:36 Unlike Apple, Kobo and Indigo are auto-sponsoring my blog. When you click one of their ads, it takes money away from the HESEG foundation... #
  • 16:42 ...Heather Reisman, owner of Chapters-Indigo, is free to donate to who she wants (except Hamas).Still,HESEG is creepy bit.ly/NotHamas #
  • 18:00 Je viens de découvrir le site Jelis.ca qui vend des livre numériques ePub et PDF/A.Les livres qui sont DRM ne peuvent être lue sur un iPhone #
  • 18:42 I'm surprised Google is going to sell older books instead of advertising. I've made a few dollars on my blog with j.mp/bKn4K5 #
  • 19:00 Is it too soon to close libraries? What public service do libraries provide in an age of digital media? #
  • 20:59 I had reservations, but turns out Sh*t My Dad Says is one of the funniest books I've read in a long lime. Worth the 11 bucks (Unlike Avatar) #
  • 00:16 Reading Shit My Dad Says on my 42 inch TV. No pictures, so my iPhone would be fine. #
  • 00:23 FYI. In Canada, Shit My Dad Says, the eb ook, even with tax, is slightly cheaper with Kobo than with Amazon.com . #
  • 00:31 @morganleblanc You want the Kindle ( US$, no HST), Kobo (C$ but HST) and Stanza (the best app for free books). twitpic.com/1l4pgq #
  • 00:35 Conclusion reading Twitter: most iPad customers are men (vast majority), most Kobo eReader customers are women (slight majority). #
  • 01:16 The Pound in Canadian dollars has taken an incredible 5 year fall. j.mp/LowPound #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Labels

Canada (204) Internet (124) TV (104) iPhone (103) World (99) Liberal Party (65) New Brunswick (44) OUI (43) Ipod touch (33) Media (33) haha (29) Bus (26) Environment (16) StreetView (16) La politique (15) Twitter (15) Travel (12) wmtc (12) Books (11) iPad (11) Gadgets (10) Cancer (7) Monde (6) tetesaclaques (6) HOC (5) Shoshana (4) Games (2) Index (1) tac (1)

Twitter Updates