2010-02-11

  • 16:29 @cnnross FYI, no need to RT cnnbrk as ALL your followers follow it. #
  • 17:46 My worlds are colliding. Got a junk mail from Google Adsence. In the mail. Paper. Via Canada Post. Creepy. #
  • 17:48 They want me to advertise my blog using Adense. No way. Inspired by Google, I'm going to send junk mail. I need the Tea Party mailing list. #
  • 17:50 Dam, Google is waisting trees as far away as Australia RT @chrisamillion just got junk mail from google...in the post! how exciting #
  • 18:05 @LonelyBob T-Mobile USA doesn't offe r pre-payed data. #
  • 18:20 @donmcallister Crytal clear HD. I'm impressed. Did you upload via the hotel's wifi or did you use At&t ? #
  • 18:26 @davidakin What is "FN" ? #
  • 18:33 @kodakCB It's like looking for Waldo. I did my best, but I didn't see any Kodak signs. It is in one of the hundred user submitted pics? #
  • 21:41 Carrie Fisher on the Late, Late Show Tuesday was very funny. #
  • 21:45 With Leno gone, my DVR doesn't know who to record at 11 (Atlantic). I guess the news. [sad] #
  • 21:48 @mimonette Complètement en désaccord. L'interdiction à Montréal et New York devrait être levé. #
  • 21:52 @Judandu What, and watch the commercials during Letterman? Yeah right. #
  • 22:11 @mimonette Prend une photo. Exemple: bit.ly/9ZGyNV #
  • 22:24 @mimonette Non, non. Le gars de Google a passé sur le feu rouge. Pris en flagrant délit par lui-même! #
  • 22:41 I woul like to thank Google Hill View for reminding me I live in an amazing country. (Whistler on my iPhone). twitpic.com/12iaim #
  • 02:43 I can no longer access AOL radio from Canada! Quick, what are your alternatives for streaming music. #
  • 02:49 hmm, www.icebergradio.com/ seems like a good alternative to AOL Radio for Canadians who don't want to spoof their IP address. #
  • 03:26 hmm, seems like that free $100 Adsense offer from Google would cost me a minimum of $30 (plus my time). #
  • 03:29 I love that my 2006 blog post to abolish the monarchy is still popular. Ironically, it has a visit Montreal ad. bit.ly/RoiNonMerci #
  • 04:16 twitpic.com/12jve1 - Taking advantage of Livestations new feature allowing multiple channel views. #livestation #
  • 06:48 twitpic.com/12kdgu - Watching Al Jazeera, Confederation bridge, Trafalger square, Glasgow, Edinburgh X3, NASA&Romania #livestation #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Labels

Canada (204) Internet (124) TV (104) iPhone (103) World (99) Liberal Party (65) New Brunswick (44) OUI (43) Ipod touch (33) Media (33) haha (29) Bus (26) Environment (16) StreetView (16) La politique (15) Twitter (15) Travel (12) wmtc (12) Books (11) iPad (11) Gadgets (10) Cancer (7) Monde (6) tetesaclaques (6) HOC (5) Shoshana (4) Games (2) Index (1) tac (1)

Twitter Updates