2010-01-25

  • 07:31 I wish Cuba had a ferry service to Haiti. #
  • 08:12 Sunday night is usually my favourite TV night. Today, however, it has been destroyed by football. At least Big Love is new. #
  • 08:14 @donmcallister Right click, save as, save to desktop (or whereever). Then open file. #
  • 08:23 @smithjoanna Since when is the Toronto Star financed by the military? Take a bus/car to Santo Domingo. #
  • 09:51 Just wagered $50 at alc.ca .Go Penguins, Saints and Jets. Or Colts by 8 AND Saints by 4. #
  • 09:58 If I win today, I plan on buying an iSlate/iPad/iTable. I'm not a jock, I'm not a geek, I'm a well rounded jeek. #
  • 10:01 Proof I've been in the Maritimes too long: I had a couple of donairs for breakfast. #
  • 10:03 I would like to thank the Manitoba uranium miners for allowing me to walk around in my shorts despite the -16C weather. #
  • 10:05 ...Or, perhaps more accurately, the Venuzuella oil workers. #
  • 10:08 You know your life is over when you are up in time to watch the Sunday morning news show. And do. #< /li>
  • 10:18 Tweeting from space with Seesmic Look . I must download. RT @Astro_TJ Hello Net-surfing is a wonderful treat. #
  • 10:43 AOL Radio (Adult Alternative) + travel.nytimes.com = bliss #
  • 10:46 @robcee What location? I've never waited more than a few minutes. #
  • 10:47 I wonder how many foreign tourists will bring back maple products from Vancouver 2010 (and not realise the irony). #
  • 11:23 @donmcallister In Internet Explorer, opens ext. With Chrome, opens internally. Solution: select open URL in QT, then drag the link over. #
  • 14:52 "The spectacular city of Vancouver" (NBC Sports promo). Sure, when it's not raining. #
  • 16:23 The Vancouver Olympics are only a 3 day drive from Moncton. twitpic.com/zlcbi #
  • 16:40 Thank you Penguins. Now if the Jets and Saints win, I'll be $500 richer. #
  • 18:07 Rumour has it (Gizmodo) the new Apple tablet will be called the iPad. The period is optional: www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFNQE_TzQNI #
  • 18:19 So much for the clever bit ly link, this is the best I could come up with: j.mp/iPadfromApple #
  • 18:22 Slightly more clever: j.mp/iPadCanada #
  • 18:29 The possibilities are endless. Well, there are only so many countries. j.mp/iPadUSA #
  • 18:38 Somebody stop me: bit.ly/iPadNB bit.ly/iPadOntario bit.ly/iPadQuebec bit.ly/iPadPEI bit.ly/iPad2010 #
  • 06:11 @DenisCoderre Pour faire quoi? T'as aucun pouvoir pis t'es pas un médecin. Si tu cherches le soleil, va au nord du pays comme touriste. #
  • 06:26 L'avenir de Haïti passe par la ville. Rural = pauvreté. On doit reconstruire Port-au-Prince avec haute densité pour minimiser le transport. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Labels

Canada (204) Internet (124) TV (104) iPhone (103) World (99) Liberal Party (65) New Brunswick (44) OUI (43) Ipod touch (33) Media (33) haha (29) Bus (26) Environment (16) StreetView (16) La politique (15) Twitter (15) Travel (12) wmtc (12) Books (11) iPad (11) Gadgets (10) Cancer (7) Monde (6) tetesaclaques (6) HOC (5) Shoshana (4) Games (2) Index (1) tac (1)

Twitter Updates