2009-12-23

  • 18:37 Sweet. I can cacel my cable Internet RT @RogersBuzz: Tethering promotion [...] extended until 2010. More details: bit.ly/8RZyBf #
  • 18:43 @bazmcstay My blog is at 59,000 and I never had to beg. :-p bit.ly/Moncton #
  • 18:51 If you go a year without cable, you could buy a 50 inch HD TV with the savings = irony. Or, you could stop buying books. :-) #
  • 18:58 @bazmcstay It is all about the quality of the content of your blog. i'm not saying you blog is inferior, just not as good as mine. ;-) #
  • 19:16 @bazmcstay Sorry, my time is too valuable. I only read blogs that have reached an audience of 50,000 (like mine). But I'm sure by 2020... #
  • 19:24 @saskboy You forgot to add "here". Quite dissrespectfull to your readers south of the equator. #
  • 19:28 @bazmcstay The people I know already know their place. My lettercarier doesn't ask me to read her blog. Be honoured that I read your tweets! #
  • 19:32 @owl_of_minerva You forgot the accent aigü on Québécois! I'm reporting you to the Office de la langue française. #
  • 19:35 There should be a seperate Twitter for people who live in small towns. Gossip wouldn't count twards character limit. #
  • 19:41 @KristiMeier They could be writing "You know your fat girlfriend" or "You know your fat cousin" #
  • 19:45 RT @musiclife123: #youknowyourfat if you don't RT this #
  • 19:51 Complaining that #youknowyourfat uses bad grammer is racist. Who are WE to tell THEM how to write. :-) #
  • 20:04 @bazmcstay Be sure to hat tip me in your blog suicide note. And, in case it wasn't obvious: ;-) #
  • 20:28 @bazmcstay Since you are studying English lit in Dublin, Ireland, I assumed you shared my dark sense of humour. #
  • 20:34 @ryanpfluger How many buildings are affected by the fire? #
  • 20:36 @davidakin Wouldn't "democratically elected president" be more accurate? #
  • 20:44 We celebrate days getting longer (aka, Christmas, Honocha, Festivus), Australians celebrate days getting shorter. #toomuchsun #
  • 20:50 I managed to offend an Irishman with my Steven Colbert homage. No wonder Colbert pretends to be French. #
  • 20:55 Do folks in the far South of Christian countries bother with Christmas lights in their almost 24 hour days? #
  • 21:00 @jencorbett Do people in New Zealand have Christmas lights? Around what time does the sun set? #
  • 04:17 Excellent commentary by Ian McGugan about the bit.ly/housingboom in the National Post. #
  • 04:22 I think I may need therapy. Everybody on Twitter , except me, loved Avatar. I hated it! Bad story. Bad CGI. Even the sound was bad! #
  • 04:45 Northern Ireland salaries 60% lower than those in South: survey bit.ly/6QJbBy (Belfast Telegraph) #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Labels

Canada (204) Internet (124) TV (104) iPhone (103) World (99) Liberal Party (65) New Brunswick (44) OUI (43) Ipod touch (33) Media (33) haha (29) Bus (26) Environment (16) StreetView (16) La politique (15) Twitter (15) Travel (12) wmtc (12) Books (11) iPad (11) Gadgets (10) Cancer (7) Monde (6) tetesaclaques (6) HOC (5) Shoshana (4) Games (2) Index (1) tac (1)

Twitter Updates