2009-11-15

My/Mes Tweets du jour

  • 11:26 My Florida savings tip: fly cheep into Orlando, then rent car, Amtrak or Greyhound to final destination. #
  • 11:35 Just finished reading "Fear" in the November issue of Wired. Article implies that Jim Carrey is not a doctor or medical expert. #
  • 11:38 If motocycle helmets were illegal, wouldn't we save lives since fewer people would ride motorcycles because of more obvious danger? #
  • 11:51 Hey Apple, you ain't "green" if you fly 20kg iMacs into New Brunswick all the way from Shanghai! #
  • 11:57 Using Google Streetsview really reduces Florida envy. Except Miami Beach and Saint Au gustine, swamps and ugly sprawl. I'd rather freeze. #
  • 12:27 @Gasport How do you track the flight (or were you joking)? #
  • 12:36 @McCainBlogette If you really cared, you'd post more cleavage shots. #
  • 12:40 My elderly neihbour talks to his dog in the hallway. Most anoying. Should I kill the dog or the neighbour? #
  • 12:45 ... The dog is quiet. But, presumably, neighbour would be quiet in hallway without the dog. But if I kill the dog he might get an other one. #
  • 12:47 ... But if I kill the neighbour, his dog might bark and whine next to body, perhaps for days... #
  • 12:49 I thought it might be overkill, but I guess I will have to kill dog AND neighbour. Right to uninterupted daytime sleep surperseeds others. #
Automatically shipped by/retransmit par LoudTwitter

No comments:

Labels

Canada (204) Internet (124) TV (104) iPhone (103) World (99) Liberal Party (65) New Brunswick (44) OUI (43) Ipod touch (33) Media (33) haha (29) Bus (26) Environment (16) StreetView (16) La politique (15) Twitter (15) Travel (12) wmtc (12) Books (11) iPad (11) Gadgets (10) Cancer (7) Monde (6) tetesaclaques (6) HOC (5) Shoshana (4) Games (2) Index (1) tac (1)

Twitter Updates