2009-10-26

My/Mes Tweets du jour

  • 15:50 @TheFkingPants Just introduce them to your hot boyfriend #
  • 15:58 LOL #nbpower4sale RT @Craig_Leonard Well, to be fair, they only promised NBP would stay a "publicly owned". Never said NB would own it. #
  • 16:02 I think NB should sell the Trans-Canada to Quebec. We could throw in Parlee Beach. #nbpower4sale #
  • 16:10 What NB cities have their own power companies like Edmundston? #nbpower4sale #
  • 16:12 @kathleenogrady Her excuse was she learned the name in French (Terre-Neuve), plus they sounded foreign. :-) #
  • 16:21 Cool, timewize, now Moncton closer to London than Vancouver! RT @corcoran: People of Britain[...]the government have fucked with the clocks. #
  • 16:26 @vincepower Well, keep in mind most NBers, at equal salary, would pay more taxes in Quebec. #nbpower4sale #
  • 16:40 So much for a stroll at Centenary Park in Moncton! (I think it rained last night :-) ) twitpic.com/mx7dj #
  • 16:51 Moncton's Centenial Park under water part 2. twitpic.com/mx98x #
  • 23:39 I only have basic cable, so looking forward to AMC show on Rogers on Demand in HD later this week RT @Cherniak: Mad Men is AWESOME tonight! #
  • 23:48 I just bought a PC 10 months after last one. I would like to thank the children of Taiwan and China for making it possible. #Windows7 #
  • 23:54 @ujjaldosanjh Only a 5 hour time difference with Moncton thanks to Daylight Savings time. #
  • 23:57 @MinJK How so? #
  • 00:05 I get to sleep  in tomorow because I'm unemployed. But I promise to look for work after lunch (after my nap).  #
  • 00:10 More than a month after being fired, my former employer finally decided to stop paying me. Let's see if I can survive on 55% (EI). #
  • 00:15 Crap, I just realise I'd make more on minimum wage then on EI. I'll take my revenge by spitting in your food. #
  • 00:17 As a University graduate, do you think I would prefer minimum wage at Chapters or Canadian Tire? #
  • 00:21 Can I lose my EI benefits for volunteering my time on Twitter? I know I'm providing a valuable service, but I got to look out for numer 1.:) #
  • 00:37 Now that New Brunswick 's $8.25/hr minimum wage is second lowest in Canada, will Tim Hortens move away to $8/hr BC? #
Automatically shipped by/retransmit par LoudTwitter

No comments:

Labels

Canada (204) Internet (124) TV (104) iPhone (103) World (99) Liberal Party (65) New Brunswick (44) OUI (43) Ipod touch (33) Media (33) haha (29) Bus (26) Environment (16) StreetView (16) La politique (15) Twitter (15) Travel (12) wmtc (12) Books (11) iPad (11) Gadgets (10) Cancer (7) Monde (6) tetesaclaques (6) HOC (5) Shoshana (4) Games (2) Index (1) tac (1)

Twitter Updates