2009-06-25

My/Mes Tweets du jour

  • 07:13 @Stephycupcake He'd probably ignore it and ask you out. ;-) #
  • 07:16 @SkyNewsAust Too bad it is only Australian dollars. :-p #
  • 07:21 I wish I could Tweet in sick. Calling in such a hassle. To AWOL SC Governor, I can relate. #
  • 07:27 What will you do with that $1.75 in savings?RT @CBCNB: Gas gas prices should fall 3.5 cents a l Thursday 12:01 a.m. bit.ly/YMBZh #
  • 07:33 The mayor of Moncton @GeorgeLeBlanc has about the same number of legit followers as yours truly (Altavistagoogle). Odd. #
  • 07:38 If the US immitated Iran and arrested journalists, there would be fewer unemployed journalists. #
  • 14:11 @LaurelMacLeod What do you need/want to do with computer, I'll make some suggestions. #
  • 14:18 In my experience, Ottawa's shared bike routes" are way safer and faster than Montreal's bike paths RT @CBCOttawa: tinyurl.com/le8mar #
  • 14:23 RT @jacklayton: Happy Saint-Jean-Baptiste day! tinyurl.com/ldxumg #
  • 14:38 @iPTIB 1 bar when in "standby", use it and goes back to 3. Battery saving feature I guess. #
  • 14:44 If your going to cool off, I guess winter makes sence RT @nytimes: Argentina, Not Appalachia: Lost Governor Is Found bit.ly/109Pwe #
  • 14:46 @JeffQuestad Were you there with the Governor of South Carolina? #
  • 14:55 @RobTyrie Sending and receiving money between non-business accounts is free. No charge. Nada. Zoompass: 50 cents. #
  • 01:36 @actionhamster Why don't u just order it direct from Rogers over the phone? #
  • 02:27 I am listening to CKIQ 99.9 FM on Radio for iPhone. #
  • 02:37 Was listening to Nunavuut radio, then switched to Tasmanian. Why? Because I'm better than you. :-) #
  • 03:39 Reading about the SC Governor's Argentinian mistress in the NY Times. Impressed with all the Canadian advertising. I'd invest in NY Times. #
  • 03:41 The best part about having installed Safari 4 is that iTunes updater doesn't try and trick me into downloading it.:) Actually a good browser #
  • 03:49 @andrewe $15 activation fee as long as they don't have to install a cable. Rogers is more expensive than Bell, so they can afford credits. #
  • 03:51 @BCLobbyist No. #
  • 03:53 @BCLobbyist Please keep in mind the unfollow button is just a click away. :-) #
  • 03:58 I thought the recession had wiped Ohio off the map. Cleaveland can afford Shaq? RT@ambrrr [...] @THE_REAL_SHAQ sightings around the Cleve? #
  • 04:04 My sympathies to the 350 Sitel employees of Sudbury who will be out in the snow soon. Blame Rogers' new Toronto area call centres. #
  • 04:11 Moncton job with Labatt: "to call on existing licensee accounts in Ontario that have not been called on". tinyurl.com/ndx5bz #
  • 04:18 Rogers Moncton hiring 40 tech support people for July start dates! Source: jobbank.gc.ca .Ty Ontario for keeping Moncton out of recession! #
  • 04:23 While Sitel Sudbury fires, Sitel Moncton hires. tinyurl.com/krvycb and tinyurl.com/n9c3qt #
  • 04:35 Are you a high school drop-out? Than Virgin mobile (aka Bell mobility) at ICT Riverview wants you! $14/hour tinyurl.com/nyrwjx #
  • 04:49 $9/hour! That's the same as an American regional jet pilot! Technical support - IQT Solutions - Trois-rivieres, jobsurl.com/74c83 #
  • 04:51 Is Iran a democracy yet? Man you guys are slow. Iraq didn't take this long. #
  • 04:53 1090 updates times 140 characters... is that a book yet? ;-) #
  • 04:55 To clarify, American regional jet pilots make more than $9 per hour as they don't work 40 hours per week (because of sun radiation). $18,000 #
  • 05:02 I now use my blog almost exclusively to showcase my Tweets. But some still blog: bit.ly/ooM1Z #
  • 05:38 My picture of the iPod lacking future King of Canada was viewed 106 times: twitpic.com/5erzh . I actually have an audience!? #
  • 05:40 I keep my passwords and PINs on my blog. That way I don't have to remember them and I know nobody will see them. :-) #
  • 05:46 I just clicked on an ad on the Twitter site. Maybe Twitter's owners aren't commies after all. #
  • 05:48 LOL RT@FarahnazIrani @Altavistagoogle we Iranian do not like to use wapons as we are nation of peace and frindship not war #
Automatically shipped by/retransmit par LoudTwitter

No comments:

Labels

Canada (204) Internet (124) TV (104) iPhone (103) World (99) Liberal Party (65) New Brunswick (44) OUI (43) Ipod touch (33) Media (33) haha (29) Bus (26) Environment (16) StreetView (16) La politique (15) Twitter (15) Travel (12) wmtc (12) Books (11) iPad (11) Gadgets (10) Cancer (7) Monde (6) tetesaclaques (6) HOC (5) Shoshana (4) Games (2) Index (1) tac (1)

Twitter Updates