2009-05-30

My/Mes Tweets du jour

  • 17:08 LOL, same customer called me and asked about the interweb RT @majidrazvi: Customer of the day: "What are... french... fries?" #
  • 17:10 Seal bluber in maple syrup sauce, my fav. RT @johnsgunn: Dear PETA, maple syrup comes from areas far away from seal hunts. Way to attack... #
  • 22:39 @Fozziebare What movie am I think of then? Guys name is Polowski (or something). Won academy award. Lives in France #
  • 22:40 @snookca Unless the house is in Michigan or Ohio... #
  • 03:47 @Fozziebare Thanks. Believe it or not, the Family Guy episode I'm watching has a Polanski reference:"Pedofile or not, Polanski was punctual" #
  • 03:50 RT @calblack: Hi, My name is Roman Polanski, would you like to see my basement? #badpickuplines #
  • 03:54 RT @therealtvstevie: Roman Polanski [Director of the Pianist, not The Piano] doc playing on TMN this month. It's super interesting! #
  • 04:05 @archienadon NewYorkers have the lowest carbon foot print in the US. They don't drive and live in appartments. Like me! :-) #
  • 04:50 I must watch too much TV. Those Conservative anti-Ignatief commercials are taking effect. Someone check his citizenship. #
  • 04:58 Missed oppertunity for recession free Moncton :-) RT @nytimes: [..] Britons [flee] France and Spain bit.ly/t9vks #
  • 05:11 There is an article in Businessweek about how to use Twitter and not get fired. I have dirt on the boss so I'm OK. #
  • 05:15 If I quit my horrible job now, what are the chances the recession will be over by October when I'll be out of money and need work? #
  • 05:24 If you are a behaviourist, you probably think Brian Mulroney still has illegal funds in his house safe. #
  • 05:28 If cigarets were cheaper, would smokers drive instead of poluting the sidewalks with their evil cigaret smoke? #
  • 05:31 It is cruel, but the fact is, when a smoker dies, everybody elses life expectancy rises because of lower cigaret smoke polution. #
  • 05:32 Fact: the fewer smokers you know, the longer you live. #
  • 05:40 Why are people in Moncton freeking out over uranium mines but are not out shooting smokers? We need electricity. Smokers? Not so much. #
  • 05:52 All high-tax/high-speed rail (TGV)fans need to read this RT @nytimes: Spain's High-Speed Rail Offers Guideposts for U.S. bit.ly/iLIXH #
  • 06:09 I agree. Why should bus users and non-travelers pay for others to use the TGV ?RT @TimNerenz: High speed rail will raise everyones taxes. #
  • 06:11 @TommyG Do you really want to pay taxes as high as the French, Germans and Spanish? #
  • 06:15 @danielrwalker Model? The article warnes of the TGV giving Spain higher taxes for nothing! #
  • 06:19 Passenger rail rarely makes sence RT @regnordman: Only Two High Speed Rail Lines Have Ever Broken Even ow.ly/9YCb #
  • 06:22 High speed rail = higher carbon emissions than full cars, the bus, normal speed rail or non-travel. #
  • 06:27 They say the first million is the hardest... twitpic.com/68wfw #
  • 06:37 Canadian taxpayers spend 200 million a year on the CBC for programming that is available on other channels/stations. #
  • 06:41 I think $157,000 a year as base pay for MPs is too much. That is 5 times my salary! (Note to self: run for office) #
  • 06:44 I say Canada should go Costarica-Irish and slash military spending. We have no enemies! NATO is costing us $ instead of saving us $. #
  • 06:51 I saw the Tonight Show with Jay Leno in person when I visited LA. Since you can't do that any more, I will for ever be better than you. :-) #
Automatically shipped by/retransmit par LoudTwitter

No comments:

Labels

Canada (204) Internet (124) TV (104) iPhone (103) World (99) Liberal Party (65) New Brunswick (44) OUI (43) Ipod touch (33) Media (33) haha (29) Bus (26) Environment (16) StreetView (16) La politique (15) Twitter (15) Travel (12) wmtc (12) Books (11) iPad (11) Gadgets (10) Cancer (7) Monde (6) tetesaclaques (6) HOC (5) Shoshana (4) Games (2) Index (1) tac (1)

Twitter Updates