2007-09-23

The code of conduct is Ethically Offensive

I like the proposed "code of conduct" for Progressive Bloggers. Werner Patels would be kicked out/not allowed back on, and that would be fine by me.

However, it is important when writing a code, to avoid all typos. I'm pretty sure the author meant "ethnically offensive" and not "ethically offensive".

Ethnically offensive would be, for example, Acadiens are a bunch of..., fill in blank.
Ethically offensive would be, for example, saying that it is ok to steal food from hungry children when you have plenty of food yourself.

3 comments:

Oxford County Liberals said...

I'd suggest emailing that to one of the moderators or posting that at the diary where it's being discussed.

Northern BC Dipper said...

Yeah, uhh, oops. That was my fault.

It's fixed now.

Any more typos, please tell me.

Saskboy said...

I thought it was supposed to be ethics, not ethnics, lol.

Labels

Canada (204) Internet (124) TV (104) iPhone (103) World (99) Liberal Party (65) New Brunswick (44) OUI (43) Ipod touch (33) Media (33) haha (29) Bus (26) Environment (16) StreetView (16) La politique (15) Twitter (15) Travel (12) wmtc (12) Books (11) iPad (11) Gadgets (10) Cancer (7) Monde (6) tetesaclaques (6) HOC (5) Shoshana (4) Games (2) Index (1) tac (1)

Twitter Updates