2007-03-27

Win 10,000 dollars if you are visitor number 10,000!

As a proud member of the The MySpace Generation, I'm giving away* $10,000 to celebrate the 10 000th visitor to my blog in the last six months. I will give* $10,000 to the person who is visitor number 10,000.

*Some conditions apply. Most notably, prise money will only be given if the revenue generated by this blog covers the $10,000 prize. Current revenue generated is $63, so keep your fingers crossed. If the visitor lives in Quebec, he will have to move to collect as I'm to cheap to register withe the "Regie des courses et des jeux du Québec". Prise money is tax free in Canada. Amercians are responsible for declaring their winnnings to the Internal Revenu Agency. I they don't, I will tell on them and collect the reward the agency gives to tatal tales and they will end up in jail like the first Survivor winner, Richard Hatch (who is currently working on a reality show: Gay and Miserable in Prison).

Over the last six months, my blog has been remarkably influential. Thanks to it, Gerard Kennedy finished last in the Liberal leadership convention (I forget who won). The price of oil went down thanks to all my posts on public transportation. Rogers Cable is now profitable thanks to my TV recommendations. They have also realigned their cable package based on my viewing habits described on my blog (they saved a fortune on notoriously unreliable focus groups). NBC has the best Thursday night line up in the history of TV. And Radio-Canada now has a French version of The Office.

But how could a simple blog be so influential? It is all in choosing the right words. And I keep the rift raft out so only the top quality readers land here. Most of them either have a blog, newspaper or TV station, so in turn are able to influence a good deal of people.

For example, most of my 10,000 readers have reached at least 10,000 people over the last six months. So, conservatively, that's a 100 million people. And we are only at one separation! Add a degree and we are talking about having influenced 1 000 000 000 000 people in six month!

Good luck in the contest. Come back often as I will be giving* away $100 000 to visitor number 100,000.

*Some conditions apply. Most notably, prise money will only be given if the revenue generated by this blog covers the 100,000$ prize. Current revenue generated is $63, so keep your fingers crossed. If the visitor lives in Quebec, he will have to move to collect as I'm to cheap to register withe the "Regie des courses et des jeux du Québec". Prise money is tax free in Canada. Amercians are responsible for declaring their winnings to the Internal Revenu Agency. I they don't, I will tell on them and collect the reward the agency gives to tattle tales.

No comments:

Labels

Canada (204) Internet (124) TV (104) iPhone (103) World (99) Liberal Party (65) New Brunswick (44) OUI (43) Ipod touch (33) Media (33) haha (29) Bus (26) Environment (16) StreetView (16) La politique (15) Twitter (15) Travel (12) wmtc (12) Books (11) iPad (11) Gadgets (10) Cancer (7) Monde (6) tetesaclaques (6) HOC (5) Shoshana (4) Games (2) Index (1) tac (1)

Twitter Updates